©2018 by Healing Through Feelings & 8606986 Canada Inc.

Join us in our Family Tradition this year!!

December 28, 2018

Guess what are we doing together in this picture?

 

 

About 15 years ago I started what is commonly called, "Goal Setting".

 

I used to do it alone, it was limited to some of the financial goals I wanted to achieve in the next year or so and it was really a half hearted effort.

 

As the years passed and I learned from the experts, I started doing it in a more organized fashion.

 

With specific goals for all the areas of my life, these goals became more like a promise I was making to myself.

 

For the past few years, it has become our Family Tradition.

 

Me and my family are working on our 2019 goals now.

 

And for the first time, I am looking to extend this practice beyond my family.

 

Through this blog post, I am inviting you to join me and together let's plan how your 2019 would look like.

 

This would be a One on One Exercise and I am limiting it to ONLY 50 people...for FREE

 

Things that we would cover during this call will include;

  • What you have achieved so far. Even if you think you have achieved nothing, you will be surprised as to what we often overlook

  • Different areas of your life that are of significance to you. We will go beyond your bank balance and a big home on the lake

  • We will set a long term vision for you as well as specific goals with actions and timelines for the year 2019

  • Together, we will identify the Blocks that have prevented you from achieving your goals in the past

  • I will share techniques that you can use to Blast Through those blocks at sub-conscious level so you can finally move ahead

Each call will last about 20 minutes 

 

You need to contact me NOW at zeeshan@healingthroughfeelings.com to book your spot!

 

A study was conducted on students in the 1979 Harvard MBA program. In that year, the students were asked, 

 

"Have you set clear, written goals for your future and made plans to accomplish them?" 

 

Only three percent of the graduates had written goals and plans.

 

Ten years later, the members of the class were interviewed again, and the findings 

 

~ The 3 percent were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97 percent put together ~

 

While setting goals is not just amount money, I mention this study to emphasize the importance of this exercise.

 

Let's sit together, spend 20 minutes and be one of these 3 percent who would excel beyond the rest 97%

 

Contact me NOW for this FREE session at zeeshan@healingthroughfeelings.com to book your spot!

 

 

We often waste 20 minutes or more every single day browsing facebook or watching a senseless TV shows, invest these 20 minutes in your future.

 

Reply NOW and book your time with me today for FREE at zeeshan@healingthroughfeelings.com

 

 

P.S. If you book a spot please do so with the intention of showing up as you’ll be taking someone else’s call if you don’t!

 

P.P.S. Here’s some more info on why this 20 minute Session is gonna be awesome…

 

"I had a hard time focusing on my goals in life and figuring out what was a priority for me. Now, i feel more confident and have an idea of what to focus on to make my future brighter. Thank you zeeshan for helping me with this!" 

 

~ Amita Sembhi - Ontario, Canada

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

Myth ~ "Think Positive and Get results"

October 7, 2018

1/1
Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search By Tags